Redline Soldiers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First Official RedLine Soldiers Meet

Go down

First Official RedLine Soldiers Meet Empty First Official RedLine Soldiers Meet

Post by Jerzeyboi85 Fri Nov 30, 2007 2:47 pm

It's getting cold out. So start filling your head with warm thoughts, because I want to plan our first meet in the summer time. This at LEAST 7 months to prepare.

I am thinking a beach location, or a state park with a lake to go swimming. I have never been to Coney Island, so I don't know if there is room for a meet. I know only two state parks in NJ, and we would have to be there EARLY to have room to park our Legends. NJ beaches wise, theres, Bel-Mar, Ocean Grove, Neptune, Point Pleasant, Seaside Park, and Seaside Hieghts. I LOVE Seaside. That's like Crazy nice. Just its always crowded.

Start submitting people. If we can't do a nice beach meet, then I want BIG secluded parking lots like at the Acura-Legend Tri-State meet.

There will be FOOD. If we do a beach meet, then the comitte will figure out how to get to a nice buffet.
If we go where there is a grill, then there will be cooking. I will get a dedicated cook to come to make sure we have a steady supply of food.

As far as music goes, we all have systems, I would like to be somewhere that we can blast. I want to have a contest to see who has the loudest system. Maybe get some trophies.

Anyway submit ideas here. Keep them reasonable, NO RACING.
Jerzeyboi85
Jerzeyboi85
General Of The RedLine Soldiers
General Of The RedLine Soldiers

Number of posts : 20
Humor : I Run This
Registration date : 2007-11-22

http://www.myspace.com/njboi4eva

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum